The HD2156.2 is a portable instrument with a large LCD display. Measuring pH, mV, redox potential (ORP), conductivity, liquid resistivity, total dissolved solids (TDS) and salinity using combined 4-ring and 2-ring conductivity/temperature probes.
The pH electrode calibration, as well as manual, can be carried out on one, two or three points and the calibration sequence can be chosen from a list of 13 buffers.
The probe calibration can be performed automatically in one or more of the 147μS, 1413μS, 12880μS or 111800μS/cm conductivity calibration solutions.
The HD2156.2 instrument is a datalogger. It memorizes up to 20,000 sets of three measurements composed of pH or mV, conductivity or resistivity or TDS or salinity and temperature: data can be transferred to a PC from the instrument connected via USB 2.0. The storing interval, printing, and baud rate can be configured using the menu.
The HD2156.2 -CV is supplied complete with:
- pH electrode KP30: Gel pH combined electrode general use, 1m cable (BNC) EPOXY body
- EC probe SP06T: Conductivity and °C combined probe. Range 5µS...200mS, 90°C, 5bar.
- Easy to use Windows software en USB cable
- Batteries, non rechageable (200 hours)
- Supplied in a rugged carrying case
- (optional) a power supply SWD10 can be added